The information on this website may be confidential and/ or contain privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
This website and its content is copyright of Steltix. © Steltix 2019 All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Steltix NV does not assume any warranties for the completeness, correctness and topicality of the information provided on this website.
- Any liability of Steltix NV for third-party content, whether expressly designated as such or implied, is excluded because Steltix NV is not responsible for the completeness, correctness, topicality, legality and copyrights of such content. The above provision also applies to direct and indirect links to other websites.
- In particular, Steltix NV reserves the right to modify, supplement or remove the information which has been provided without prior notice.
- Any liability of Steltix NV for damage or loss caused by the loss of data (e.g. in connection with the performance of services when accessing this website or during the utilisation of documents or information) or for any lack of opportunities for utilisation is excluded.
- The content provided on this website is subject to copyrights and intellectual property rights. Any utilisation is subject to prior written consent unless the utilisation is restricted to personal, private and non-commercial use.