Being a consultant at Steltix means working as a team on various projects at various clients. This offers you a wide variety of activities and work environments.
You will map the current processes and analyze the needs of the customer (from must to nice to have) for the implementation of the ERP package JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, from Oracle. Experience with other ERP solutions is highly appreciated too, as we work with Nextworld, Sage X3 and NetSuite.
Together with the client and your colleagues in the team you come to process-oriented solutions and advice, you set up the system and you supervise the testing and anchoring of the new processes in the client organization. To transfer the customer to Managed Services after a successful implementation of the package. This is how we add value to the customer.
What we are looking for
For this position we would like to get in touch with candidates who have knowledge in one or more of the different functional focus areas; financial management, production, distribution, CRM or HR. Even if you have experience as an ERP consultant with a different package we are happy to see what the options are.
Your knowledge and skills
- HBO Bachelor level, preferably in combination with a completed education in a technical or business administration direction.
- You have an innovative way of thinking and a solution-oriented attitude and are always looking for delivering quality and adding value for your customers.
- You have an open and accessible personality, with strong communication skills and you enjoy working in a team.
- You are eager to learn and able to process new information quickly.
- Advisory skills.
- Excellent command of English is a must (Other European languages are an advantage: Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese…)
- Experience with JD Edwards is an advantage.
Finally, you are flexible (as colleagues say; flexible switching between different knowledge areas, flexible to do 15 different things in one day, and flexible in terms of working hours) and enthusiastic about (international) travel.
We believe it is important to get to know each other well so that we can enter into a long-term partnership. We do this through a careful selection procedure of 2 introductory interviews, an assessment (capacities and motivations) and a presentation.
Do you want to know more or apply? Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.