New Features in Release 3.6.7
- Fix updating processing options with deleted options in the template on existing versions
- Fix for menu copy using inline version replacement including multiple instances of the same task(s)
New Features in Release 22.214.171.124
- One package for all (same Boomerang package can be used for 8.12, 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2). Yes, E812 is back on track!
- Added rowexit Get in order to do a multi level advanced get
- Cross environment PO generation is now possible without a local pathcode installation
- Bugfix flipping Include/Exclude in saved scope
- Fix Tools 9.1.5.x bug with library names non-discriminating over 7 characters
- Scoped Freezepoint generation extended with option to run in Incremental mode
New Features in Release 3.6
- VW release info from separate numbers for spec and library to 1 four digit number
- Task name configuration and product code for version replacements during task view copy
- To Project form exit on Processing Option Explorer and Data Selection Explorer
- From Upload Grid form exit on Add / Remove versions to Project screen
- Bugfix using lower case project names with vw inline project creation
New Features in Release 3.5
- Data selection security (line lock) in mass update.
- BI Publisher Report Definition and Print Immediate in version maintenance.
- Import versions from Taskview in Project Version maintenance.
- Freezepoint compare GUI expanded with flexible compare base specification.
- Import versions from Taskview or Project into mass version copy configuration.
Additional Features could be find in the Version Workbench Release Notes.